Pay attention to the daily maintenance of the lithium bromide refrigerator cooling tower
TIME:2019/01/02 09:50:35 NUM:
Whether it is a lithium bromide refrigerator or other large commercial central air conditioners, the cooling tower is the most important cooling device in the whole central air conditioning system. It is very necessary for maintenance. It should be checked in time and maintenance work is required. It is recommended to do a cleaning and maintenance every year. If you don't understand or are interested in the maintenance of the cooling tower, you can consult with Sanhui Energy.
The daily inspection items for the lithium bromide refrigerator cooling tower include the following:
1. Check the uniformity of water distribution in the water distribution system. If it is found to be uneven, it should be adjusted in time.
2. Regularly (every month) clean the dirt and scale on the pipes and nozzles.
3. Always check the cooling water pump for corrosion. If it is found to be corroded or there are attachments on the surface, it must be replaced or removed in time to avoid increasing vibration and noise.
4. The insulation performance of the cooling water pump is tested every year, and the external maintenance is carried out. The reason is that the cooling water pump often works in a high temperature and high humidity environment, which is easy to cause leakage.
5. Find the motor of the cooling tower to check whether the internal bearing is normal, and clean the bearing and the inside regularly. If the motor is found to be faulty, please repair or replace it in time.
For lithium bromide refrigerators, the cooling tower is closely related to the water cycle. The hydration and exhaust devices should be checked frequently. When using a lithium bromide refrigerator, a corrosion inhibitor is added to the water to avoid corrosion of the metal. Monitor and conduct regular inspections. Control the water quality to prevent blockage or sand from entering the condenser, causing high pressure protection of the unit.